Vitex Extract Chaste Berry Liquid Extract
Vitex Extract is used for: CHASTE BERRY
Irregularities of the menstrual cycle, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and breast pain. It may also have other uses. Check with your pharmacist for details regarding the particular brand you use.
Vitex Extract is an herbal product. It is thought to work by regulating hormone production through the pituitary gland in the brain.
Do NOT use Vitex Extract if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Vitex Extract
- you are pregnant
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Vitex Extract:
Some medical conditions may interact with Vitex Extract. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are planning to become pregnant or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Vitex Extract. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Dopamine agonists (eg, bromocriptine, levodopa) because side effects may be increased by Vitex Extract
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Vitex Extract may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Package: 100 ml glass bottle x 6